ICP-MS 1000 mg/L Antimony Standard in %5 HNO3 + %1 HF
We do not sell our products on our web site directly as e-commerce trading (Credit card, money transfer, online payment etc.). Regarding international order progress, you have to get the quotation first to see the total cost (Including shipment cost, packaging cost etc.) before legal payment. To get an exact quotation:
1. Specify the products your interested in.
2. Contact your local distributor by e-mail or phone.
3. If a local distributor is not appointed for your region on our web site, you can contact us directly via e-mail: email@example.com
4. You can send us your list regarding requested products, specifications and quantities.
5. You get the final quotation as soon as possible. Final quotation includes total price, additional costs and payment options.
Q: Do you accept credit card, monet transfer or online payment on your web site?
- No, this web site is not based on e-commerce trading. The only way to buy our products is to contact your local distributors.
Q: There is not a local distributor in my region, how can I get quotation?
- Global and local distributors are listed on our web site. You can find them here. If there is not a local distributor listed in related web page for your region, you can contact us directly by e-mail to get quotation.
Q: Which costs and informations are given on the quotations?
- You see the total cost on the quotations which includes shipment price, documentation fees, product prices and all other possible costs. You also find detailed informations of products and packaging.
Q: Which currencies do you accept and what is your payment term?
- We offer our quotation in Euro and we accept Euro as major currency for international transaction. We can also accept USD if you require it before quotation. Payment terms to all our global distributors and customers are strictly 100% advance only.
Q: Do you send certifications, safety data sheets with the products? What is language of documents?
- We send products with all related documents such as analysis certificates, invoices, specification sheets etc. We try to decrease waste of printed paper use and because of this, we do not prefer to send safety data sheets as hard copy when not otherwise specified because safety data sheets are always accessible on our web site as downloadable and printable files when necessary. Language of the all documents is English.