Your shopping cart is empty!
Q: Is Labsert a manufacturer or re-seller company?
- Labsert is a manufacturing company. Main field of activity is chemistry. Labsert Chemical, KChrom and Pharma Genau is a division and trademark of Labsert. Some parts of products are certified reference standard materials, Quechers kits, SPE columns, peristaltic pump systems and ampule sealing systems.
Q: Are products compliance with international standards?
- Products are manufactured according to international standards and customers' requires. We provide necessary resources and carry out our operations by being aware that total quality understanding is the fundamental source of sustainability in all activities of the company. To read more about our quality management, please click here.
Q: What is the delivery time for stock products?
- It depends on the customer's requests and type of the products. For reference standards, expected delivery time is 2 - 7 days for stock inorganic chemistry based CRMs and 3 - 10 days for organic chemistry based CRMs. It is 2 - 4 weeks for custom-made products of all type of CRMs. Delivery time options are same as CRMs for sample preparation products (Quechers kits, SPE columns) .
For mechatronic systems as Pharma Genau, delivery time is 7 days for stock products. But our mechatronic systems can be customized according to customers' requests. So tailor made manufacturing option may change the delivery time. Customers are always informed about the delivery time before payment in all cases.
Q: Which international cargo company do you work with? Can we assign our contracted cargo company?
- We work with DHL for international shipments. DHL is also our custom broker company for Turkish customs. You are able to assign your contacted carrier company but please be informed you will be also responsible for custom issues in Turkish customs in that case. If you have a business DHL account, we are also able to send the goods with your DHL account number.
Q: How can we get your quotation for the products?
- We do not sell our products on our web site directly as e-commerce trading (Credit card, money transfer, online payment etc.). Regarding international order progress, you have to get the quotation first to see the total cost (Including shipment cost, packaging cost etc.) before legal payment. To read more about our quotation process, please click here.
Q: Which costs and information are given on the quotations?
- You find total cost on the quotations which includes shipment price, documentation fees, product prices and all other related costs. Detailed information about products and packaging are also given on the papers.
Q: Do you accept credit card, money transfer or online payment on your web site?
- No, this web site is not based on e-commerce trading. The only way to buy our products is to contact your local distributors.
Q: Which currencies do you accept and what is your payment term?
- We offer our quotation in Euro and we accept Euro as major currency for international transaction. We can also accept USD if you require it before quotation. Payment terms to all our global distributors and customers are strictly 100% advance only.
Q: There is not a local distributor in my region, how can I get quotation?
- Global and local distributors are listed on our web site. You can find them on the web page. If there is not a local distributor listed in related web page for your region, you can contact us directly by e-mail to get quotation.
Q: Do you send certifications, safety data sheets with the products? What is language of documents?
- Products are delivered with all related documents such as analysis certificates, invoices, specification sheets etc. We try to decrease waste of printed paper use and for this purpose, we do not prefer to send safety data sheets (SDS) as hard copy when not otherwise specified because safety data sheets are always accessible on our web site as downloadable and printable files when necessary. Language of the all documents is English.